"Do you need to make changes to your site frequently and easily?"
You need to manage the content of your site in a cost effective way and release the intellectual capital of your business to your customers.
> Content Management Systems
Content Management Systems
With a web browser and a user management system, a member of your team can add or modify content on your website without the typical programmer or web designer. You or a team member can do this from anywhere, update a profile or prices, or insert a new image, adding or deleting or modifying anytime you need, without professionals.
Access permissions and workflow controls keep process disciplines in check to present the image you are trying to promote. You have the power to control your content and prevent unauthorized changes from occurring. Only you and those you authorize make the changes needed as easily as updating a Word Document. You can make these changes from anywhere you have access to a PC, quickly and easily, inserting text and pictures with the click of a mouse. Word documents can be added along with Power Point Presentations. Control is yours with user name and password access.
There are many reasons why you need a CMS for your website. Here are some of them:
- No technical skills needed - There's no need for you or your colleagues to learn any new software. You simply make the changes to your website online as and when you need to and then view the changes instantaneously.
- Update your website from anywhere - Update your website instantly from anywhere in the world on any PC! Make corrections and changes quickly and easily, add text, insert pictures or even place Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to your website as and when you wish at the click of a mouse. (Access to the application via password and user name).
- Instant corrections - Making corrections, adding copy or files is fast and easy with our completely browser-based, online HTML WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) Editing, if you or your users can use Microsoft Word, then you can use Online CMS!
- Access levels - Allow multiple users to work on your website by giving them different access levels and permissions.
- Link Management - Create links to internal pages and external websites quickly and easily. Its user interface also allows simple browse and click to create hyperlinks.
- Training - Is fast, easy and hassle-free!
- Code Mode – If you have the skills, switch to code mode at the click of a button and directly edit your html code from your browser!
Download a copy of '10 Things You Might Be Missing in Your Marketing Plan'